Ken B Marslew AM is a champion of Just Reinvest NSW.
He is the CEO and Founder of Enough is Enough Anti Violence Movement Inc. and a dedicated Victims Advocate.
Ken posed the question “What can we do to stop people from becoming Victims in the first place?” This led to his work with youth at risk as an early intervention strategy, then on into prisons.
The organisation Enough is Enough works with both victims and offenders which gives a unique perspective to the work and the approach to restorative justice.
The over representation of Indigenous people as victims and offenders gives cause for concern to the whole of our society.
Ken has represented the community on the following panels
- NSW Premiers Council on Crime Prevention
- Attorney Generals Victims Advisory Board
- NSW Sentencing Council
- NSW Corrective Services Restorative Justice Advisory Committee
- Young Offenders Advisory Council
- NSW State Parole Authority
Ken B Marslew AM was named as a member of the Order of Australia for his work in social justice.